1988 PORSCHE CARRERA 944S 16V VERY NICELY PRESERVED
Registered in Vicenza in 1988 to the first owner. In 1990 it was registered in Modena to the second owner who meticulously kept it for thirteen years, selling it in 2003 to the third owner, who in 2014 obtained the ASI gold plate certification.
In 2018 it passed to a very meticulous collector who subjected it to numerous refinements in a specialized Porsche workshop and it was used for about 1000 km:
- general set up with oil change and filters
- replacement of brake pads
- aeronautical brake hoses
- overhaul of shock absorbers
- replacement of bonnet and boot shock absorbers
- replacement of the wiper blades
- replacement of the passenger side mirror motor
- repair of the air conditioning compressor and replacement with ecological gas
- reconditioning of injectors and ultrasonic cleaning
- new tires
- new battery
In 2008, after having traveled 111,000 km, it was subjected to an in-depth examination by the PORSCHE SERVICE CLINIC CLASSIC with the issue of the certificate confirming its good quality.
The works carried out over the years in the Porsche dealership and by specialists are all invoiced and the mileage is always recorded, certifying its authenticity.
In 2012 it was totally repainted.
Always regularly subjected to all the biennial reviews, the one in progress will be valid until May 2022.
Complete with use and maintenance booklet and double keys.
It is ready for immediate use.