1969 DAIMLER 2500 V8 SALOON RHD
English right-hand drive car, in very good original condition, very solid and rust-free, with body panels in very good original condition, never welded or replaced.Imported to Italy in mid-2018 by a passionate collector with the aim of perfecting it.
The car is currently in the workshop to undergo an aesthetic make-up operation on the interior and engine compartment.In particular, the following parts are being replaced:
• Complete set of rubber door seals
• Headlinings and sun visors in original wool• Complete set of red velvet trimmings
• Wood polishing
• Complete carpet replacement
• Chrome plating of small details
• Seat restoration and upholstery
In 2020 it had undergone the following interventions:
• NEW BRAKING SYSTEM (BRAKE MASTER CYLINDER, CALIPERS OVERHAULING, PADS, PIPES)
• NEW BATTERY
• NEW STAINLESS STEEL EXAUST SYSTEM
• NEW COOLING AND HEATING HOSES
• NEW BELT
• NEW FILTERS
• NEW DISTRIBUTOR, WIRING, CABLES, POINTS AND SPARK PLUG
• NEW STEERING COLUMN BUSHINGS
• NEW STEERING TRACK ROD ENDS
• NEW KING PINS JOINTS
• NEW STEERING LEVERS TRACK ROD ENDS
• NEW SHOCK ABSORBERS
• NEW VREDSTEIN TIRES
The engine works very well, it is silent and has no traces of smoke, it starts on the first try even after weeks of inactivity.
The automatic gearbox is smooth in shifting ratios.
The power steering has no leaks or hissing.
These works were done by the previous owner and were the beginning of a project that should have been completed with the care of the aesthetic part and which we are completing with our specialists.