Aurelia B20 2 series 1952
After the great success of the 500 units of the first series, the Aurelia B20 II series was presented in March 1952 at the Geneva Motor Show.
The second generation, considered Pininfarina’s masterpiece, treasured the experiences learned in racing the previous year.
This version boasted mechanical improvements that allowed the car to be one of the fastest touring cars of the time!
Aesthetically it was characterized by the “tail”, a real distinctive trait, symbol of the second series whose production reached 731 copies, and then moved on to the next series.
ASI 63574, Engine No. 1946, chassis series B20 No. 1901. ASI approved 14/10/2012.
Oil change February 2021 Km 5500. Mobil 10/40.
Special note: the second owner was Prince Antonello Ruffo di Calabria brother of Paola di Liegi, Queen of Belgium.
Works carried out since 2012
Engine completely redone, shaft, connecting rods, cylinders, pistons, valves etc.
The chassis has been restored
Complete overhaul of brakes and electrical system.
New clutch and gearbox revision
Drive shaft balancing
Upholstery: front and rear seats restored and covered with Lancia cloth
Series of new rubber mats
Door seals and other new seals.
With the car a wooden steering wheel (mounted) and the original steering wheel.