EXCEPTIONAL 1935 FIAT 508S BERLINETTA AERODINAMICA 1000MIGLIA 1 of 22 known
PART OF THE CRISTIANO LUZZAGO PRIVATE COLLECTION
Italian car with continuous history, always regularly registered.
Registered in 1935 with Turin plate in 1946 for change of province it was registered in Vicenza, since then the plate (stamped with the war veterans mark) has never been replaced.
It is accompanied by a chronological extract from the public automobile register which shows the complete register of all owners.
It has had only 9 owners in over 80 years of life, who have always kept it in a state of efficiency and kept its originality.
LIST OF OWNERS:
- 21/03/1936 Caselli Andrea, Chieri (TO) plate TO 40523
- 28/02/1946 Berturazzo Mario, Lonigo (VI) plate VI 12342
- 09/16/1957 Barr Thomas (new York) Aviano Military airfield (UD)
- 12/04/1958 Mizzon Hermes Lonigo (VI)
- 01/08/1972 Guerra Ettore (RA)
- 12/10/1979 Marchesi Giorgio vignola (MO)
- 19/04/1983 Peli Sergio Manerbio (BS)
- 16/12/1988 Cibaldi Enzo (BS)
- 12/04/2013 Cristiano Luzzago (BS)
Since 2013 it has been part of the private collection of Cristiano Luzzago.
It has participated in numerous events and demonstrations for historic cars and in the editions of the 1000MIGLIA in the years 1973- 2009-2017-2018-2021.
Extensive photographic and video documentation of the events in which the car has participated over the years is available.
- In 1976 it obtained ASI approval with number 0732
- In 2006 it obtained the FIVA certificate n.024821
- In 2017 it obtained the ACI-CSAI certificate n. 4769 / P
- In 2019 it obtained a new FIVA certificate n.077133
- In 2021 it obtained the certificate from the 1000Miglia Registry n.1677-e-35-21
During the ownership of Cristiano Luzzago it was constantly subjected to maintenance and mechanical updating to allow it to participate in demanding events such as the 1000 Miglia in whose editions it has always completed the route without technical problems and without the need for mechanical assistance.
All mechanical interventions carried out from 2013 onwards are accompanied by detailed invoices by specialists and related photographic documentation.
Before and after each event, it was always subjected to checks and mechanical interventions that allowed her to carry out the events without problems.
Mechanical improvements compared to the original configuration have been made to the suspensions with reinforced leaf springs, to the shock absorbers with the installation of rear telescopic arms, to the steering linkages and bushings, to the cooling system equipped with a water pump, to the fuel system equipped with double petrol pump, ” drive shaft built with rubber joint and universal joint.
Over the years, Cristiano Luzzago has collected a census of all the Berlinetta Aerodinamica 1000 Miglia that he has been able to identify in the world and has managed to compile a register of 22 original cars.
We welcome the notification of each car of this type to update the register.